- Laser Treatments
- Other Treatments
- Before After Photos
Before After Photosview all
- Contact Us
- Doctor And Staff
- About Celibre
This is a very good question. It’s also one that we get on a regular basis at our office. If you’ve ever wondered why Botox prices differ from place to place, we hope that after reading this page, you’ll have a better understanding of why they vary.
Here are several factors that affect the price of Botox:
1. Consistency and Relationship: When a practice offers rock-bottom Botox prices (usually $7-$8/unit), this is usually a one-time or introductory offer. These practices figure that they’ll get you through the door via this pricing, but then when you come back for your next treatment, they’ll charge you way more.
We don’t do this at Celibre Medical. Why? Because we believe that our reputation and results are the best types of advertising. If you’re looking for the lowest price every time you get your Botox, then you are very likely jumping from office to office. While this strategy might save you some money, we’d argue that it costs you more in the long run. You may not achieve the best results and you may waste a lot of time.
At Celibre Medical, we take pride in building strong relationships with our patients. We take the time to learn about your needs and goals. Over time, we learn what works best for you so that we can deliver great, consistent results each time you visit.
2. Truth and Integrity: Many practices offer reduced Botox rates because they over dilute their Botox. They don’t follow the manufacturer’s recommendations or the industry standard of care when preparing their Botox for injection. What this ultimately means is that you may get less Botox than you pay for. And this usually translates into results that disappear quickly (within several weeks to 2 months) after your treatment.
At Celibre Medical, we dilute our Botox to both the manufacturer’s directions and the industry standard. This means to you that you are getting the exact amount of Botox that you’re paying for.
3. Time and Training: Another strategy used by those who offer low Botox pricing is to make up for that pricing with volume. The more patients they can treat in an hour, the lower they can push their Botox prices. How does this impact you? Well, aside from feeling like you are being herded like cattle, it puts you at risk of two things: not knowing or understanding much about what is being done to you and falling victim to poor injection techniques.
Many practices that offer lower Botox prices also make up for that pricing by eliminating a budget for their injector’s training and continuing medical education.
At Celibre Medical, we not only take the time to get to know you but we also
want to educate you on all aspects of your care! We will make sure you understand any risks or potential complications and answer any questions that you may have before we ever begin a procedure. We also ensure that our injectors complete yearly training and education so that they may stay current on the latest injection techniques. We invest in their knowledge and skills because we understand that this translates into excellent results for you!
4. Safety and Ethics: At Celibre, we make sure that every new Botox patient has a Good Faith Exam. This is an exam with a physician or advanced practitioner that ensures that you are indeed a good candidate for Botox. We admit that this exam is really just a formality, but we do it because it is the law in the state of California. Many facilities that offer cheap Botox skip this (despite knowing the law) because it costs too much. But ask yourself this: if they’re willing to ignore the law (or worse, don’t even know about it!), what else are they ignoring when it comes to your care?
5. Patient Rewards and Incentives: This one is a fun one for us! We offer a referral credit program that can save you on future appointments when you refer friends and family. This applies to each referral you make! We believe that our patients would come back and refer us to their friends and family no matter what! But our incentive program is our way to give a little thanks back to them!
As you can see, there’s a lot that goes into pricing Botox. We don’t feel that Botox is a commodity that should be priced the same as it’s a professional service where the quality of service and results matter.